Call Center Operations Supervisor
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Call Center Operations Supervisor
Location: Remote (must reside in the Austin, TX metro)
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an award-winning global company, and one of the leading and most reliable sources of the best total talent and technology services in the industry. We are committed to satisfying the needs of all customers: our clients, consultants, and employees.
As a customer partner-for-life, through our four divisions (Pyramid Consulting Staffing, Celsior Technologies, GenSpark, ScaleUp), we provide the best in people resources, utilize the latest technology in our IT and transformation projects, and bring subject-matter expertise, all to help our customers achieve success.
At Pyramid, we live by our Core Values:
· Client Value Driven
· Service Leadership
· Respect for Individual
Ideal candidates can work well under pressure in fast paced environments with proven ability to effectively lead and manage the performance of multiple national call center teams.
· Ensure that national call center operations run smoothly and efficiently
· Supervise and coach Call Center Representatives
· In collaboration with our client, conduct trainings and orientations for new hires
· Maintain a scheduling database to track availability of representatives and communicate schedules, gather client forecasting and partner with delivery to develop staffing plans
· Track timecards and ensure all timecards are submitted and approved within client KPI’s
· Process and resolve escalated client concerns
· Continuously improve consultant performance and experience through proactive coaching and training
· Improve employee engagement within each center
· Ensure a professional atmosphere at all times
· Analyze staffing KPI’s, call center data and metrics to identify areas of improvement
· Develop systems and processes to build streamlined processes
· Collaborate cross functionally with delivery, sales, services, and human resources as needed to ensure execution of class staffing
· Perform special projects and additional tasks as assigned by manager
· 3 - 5 years in call center supervisory role
· Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills
· Problem solving and decision-making abilities
· Ability to adapt to change
· Effective conflict resolution
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient computer skills
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Healthcare insurance call center supervisory experience
COMPENSATION: The base pay for this position ranges from $60,000 to $75,000. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Dependent on the position offered, commission, bonus, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package.
Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), unlimited vacation and 401(k) plan.
ABOUT PYRAMID CONSULTING, Inc. – as one of the largest minority and privately owned staffing firms in the U.S., Pyramid Consulting focuses on providing our clients with high-quality technical professionals and services to support their business and IT initiatives. The success of our clients is facilitated through our ability to provide full-spectrum support via our development centers – from a single consultant under their management, at their site, to full turnkey solutions onsite and offshore.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.
Pyramid Consulting, IncAustin, TX
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.