Pyramid is looking for a Test Engineer for one of our professional services clients in Bellevue, WA. This is a 6 month contract role. The Test Engineer will be accountable for providing testing, enhancement, troubleshooting, and maintenance of our software applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues based on existing technology in a rapid and high quality manner.
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code.
- Create and manage test plans, test cases, and automated tests.
- Communicate amazingly well in both verbal (day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written form (user stories) with team members and stakeholders.
- Own technology value beyond just test and maintenance by providing sound consultation and feedback to stakeholders and team members.
- Handle change management well in a changing environment and rapidly growing industry.
- Play well with others as a critical team player in a small engineering team with a well-described product backlog and be comfortable with various SDLC methodologies and practice.
- Work with the Technology Solutions Team to design, develop and document integration methods in a timely fashion.
- B.S. (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with commercial application software.
- Experience integrating with Salesforce and .NET frameworks strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft programming skills, including C#, .NET MVC, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience with automated testing, Selenium preferred.
- Knowledge of operations research techniques.
- Ability to think through a process end to end, consider systemic relationships, and what-if scenarios.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, staff and customers.
- Understanding of version control systems.
- Working knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Visual Studio, Parallels, and Pivotal Tracker.
We are actively working with the hiring manager to set up interviews for this role. Please apply directly to this job posting for immediate consideration!