This is a 11+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Seattle, WA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-29491
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet business area requirements.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Defines problems, evaluates and prioritizes requirements, and implements systems to meet internal business and user requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and recommendations to address specific business needs for information technology based solutions.
- Acts as liaison between the business users and IT.
- Performs advanced system validations in alignment with business requirements.
- Represents the organization on projects and may perform in project leadership role.
- Collaborates with multiple cross-functional areas externally and internally for the implementation of system and business processes.
- Plans and configures multifaceted system settings and options.
- Executes unit integration and acceptance testing; creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Oracle ERP, Financials ie.. FA, AP, AR, GL, Supply Chain ie.. Inventory, Order Mgmt, Purchasing, Service Contracts, Install Base.
- SQL - simple and complex queries.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Doctorate degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience.