Job ID: 19-39199
- This role will help execute on the Group’s communication strategy, with particular focus on communications supporting change management.
- It also will support key strategic initiatives by delivering relevant, consistent, and impactful communications through a variety of traditional and digital channels, such as email, publications, websites, video, e-boards, and social media.
- The Communication Specialist will be expected to write, review, and edit articles, reports, speeches, presentations, and other communications for executive leaders in FISC.
- This individual will work across the Group on employee engagement programs, helping our staff perform their best work, connect with colleagues, and deepen understanding of the Bank’s culture.
- Working with senior leadership, analyze the communications requirements of change initiatives and recommend, design, develop, and implement communication vehicles across multiple channels that will support and drive cultural and operational change.
- Create and maintain a change management communication editorial calendar. Provide research, writing, and analytical support to various project teams for change management projects.
- Contribute to the development of metrics and measurement strategies to assess effectiveness of communication products and campaigns.
- Research, draft, and edit articles, internal/external publications, presentations, and other documents, ensuring that communication messages and materials are contemporary, compelling, and appropriate for both the intended audience and medium used.
- Collaborate with FISC staff to design, create, implement, and maintain content for the Group’s internal and external websites; help coordinate social media communication with Reserve Bank staff.
- Build and manage effective working relationships with internal stakeholder groups and individuals to ensure effective and appropriate communication of District, Bank, and System issues and activities. Position Requirements:
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Five or more years of progressively more responsible work experience as a communications specialist or in a communications project management role is required.
- Direct experience with developing communications to support large-scale change, including both cultural and operational change management, is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the iterative process of drafting, reviewing, and suggesting edits to other people’s writing and publications production is required. Demonstrated graphical communication skills using Prezi, Visio, PowerPoint, or similar software is preferred.
- Solid understanding of fundamentals of banking, financial markets, and regulatory policy is preferred, as is prior banking supervision experience.
- Candidates for this position must have demonstrated performance in core technical and behavioral competencies. Primary behavioral competencies to be evaluated include: Collaboration, Emotional Intelligence, Accountability, Critical Thinking, and Innovation.
Our client is a leading banking system and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.