Cushman & Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage Company is seeking enthusiastic individuals with sales experience ready to capitalize on their true potential. Take control of your professional life, build long-term security and gain unlimited earning potential by joining our trusted and proven team!
Cushman & Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage Company, with over 48 years of experience, 10 offices, 125 professional sales agents and a highly experienced support staff is Upstate New York’s largest full service commercial real estate firm. Pyramid Brokerage Company is aligned with Cushman & Wakefield, a global provider of commercial real estate services with over 400 offices in 70 countries and 51,000 employees and agents.
To further penetrate our market, we are seeking high energy, hard-working individuals that would like a career as a commercial real estate sales agent.
Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Responsibilities:
- Your responsibility as a commercial real estate Sales agent would be to establish relationships with owners and users of commercial real estate
- The objective is to service their commercial real estate requirements such as acquisitions, dispositions and leasing.
- Individuals must have a burning desire to succeed, have outstanding interpersonal skills, be a team player and have the highest of ethical standards.
Cushman & Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage Company provides extensive training and support. Our training includes:
- All new agents become a member of “Launch,” a three year training program
- On-site training lead by the company’s “Learning Champion” and senior management
- Webinar training
- Training videos
- Day to day mentoring and hands on training
Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- High work ethic
- Team player
Commercial Real Estate Sales Agent Compensation:
Compensation is commission based with unlimited earning potential.