A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Additional Educational Preferences :
Other related fields of study may be considered.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in managing efforts in marketing trends, industry-leading practices, and digital marketing techniques, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leading and implementing marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including: advertising, alumni relations, analyst relations, brand, communications, corporate responsibility, digital and social marketing, events, hospitality, public relations, thought leadership and sales tools, to support marketing strategy;
- Managing a data-driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to pipeline and revenue generation, developing relationships and increasing brand equity;
- Understanding client needs, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies using competitive and market research to align a go-to-market approach, and develop messaging with marketing strategies; and,
- Utilizing and applying knowledge of the Marketing and Sales function including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Thought Leadership.
- Designing, planning, and executing leading edge integrated marketing programs and leveraging the latest marketing technologies to create a greater client experience and provide measurable results;
- Executing marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Strategic thinking with a willingness to tactically execute;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels - leadership, peers, subject matter experts, other teams and resources; - Managing and coaching resources, as appropriate, including providing written and verbal feedback;
- Demonstrating agility in navigating a large organization; strong collaboration skills and adept at overcoming internal barriers and resource constraints to produce successful program(s);
- Quickly grasping the firm's capabilities and offerings and incorporating messaging into marketing programs;
- Writing and communicating effectively, specializing in translating complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages;
- Utilizing and applying marketing automation knowledge and client relationship management (CRM) tools to measure the ability to track results of integrated marketing programs and translate information into strategic insights/recommendations;
- Evaluating potential marketing activities, alignment to marketing strategy, targets and business development opportunities; and,
- Leveraging proven abilities in project management, as well as manage multiple and complex priorities.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.