A career in our Forensic Investigations practice, within Forensic Accounting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues.
Our team helps businesses detect and investigate fraudulent activities or irregularities within their organisation. As part of our team, you'll help investigate issues such as corporate irregularities, whistleblower allegations, asset misappropriation, regulatory violations, patent and copyright infringement and financial reporting fraud.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Accounting, Economics, Business Administration/Management
Additional Educational Requirements :
Other relevant fields of study may be considered
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Working knowledge and understanding of corporate governance requirements/SOX requirements with respect to executing a corporate investigation, including understanding the requirements under Section 10a of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, with respect to illegal acts.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and internal controls including understanding internal control methodologies, terminology and design effectiveness.
- Some experience in analyzing information, drafting and reviewing formal written reports.
- Some level of comfort presenting ideas to small or large groups.
- Ability to work effectively and manage tasks according to strict deadlines and understand the importance of effective time management.
- Some knowledge of Access.
- Working experience identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Working experience as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.