A career within Financial Markets Business Advisory services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of audit, regulatory, valuation, and financial analyses services to design solutions that address our clients' complex accounting and financial reporting challenges, as well as their broader business issues.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Real Estate
Minimum Years of Experience :
2 year(s) 2-3 years experience in constructing and reviewing real estate valuation models
Certification(s) Required :
A credential must be obtained prior to being promoted to Manager. CPA Exam, Level 1 of the CFA exam, a State Appraiser Trainee License, CHA exam or CCIM which includes completion of all courses, exams and ethics exam,enrolled agent.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Additional Educational Preferences :
MBA or a Master degree in Quantitative Statistics, Financial Engineering, Economics may also be considered.
Certification(s) Preferred :
Progress towards real estate valuation licenses and or designations a plus.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by collecting, analysis of market and financial data including::
- Performing in-depth industry, market, and property level research and valuation analysis on a wide range of property types using all accepted approaches and theory;
- Collecting of real estate transaction and market participant data on a domestic and foreign basis;
- Analyzing historical property operating statements;
- Abstracting/analyzing real estate leases;
- Reviewing and preparation of valuation analyses using the three acceptable methods of valuation (cost, market, and income approach - including discounted cash flow models);
- Preparing of complex reports regarding analysis and conclusions of findings;
- Demonstrating real estate analytical and modeling skills - includes the ability to identify and analyze comparable sales, leases, and the ability to construct a discounted cash flow model utilizing Excel or other real estate cash flow programs;
- Demonstrating ability to work independently as well as a part of a cross functional client service team;
- Demonstrating thorough level of knowledge of analytical and problem solving skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrating knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge of Argus is a plus;
- Paying attention to detail with an extensive level of work ethic; and,
- Willing to travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.