- Posted: over a month ago
PuzzleHR is recruiting for Ponce Bank
Location: Bronx, NY. Hybrid schedule
About the role:
Ponce Bank is searching for a dynamic and innovative Marketing Coordinator to our growing team! The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Manager, and other functions of the Marketing Department as needed, with the implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns that align with the business targets for the organization.
What you'll do:
- Provide administrative support and assistance for the Marketing Department by responding to internal and external inquiries.
- Organize and maintain records of the advertisements produced for all media types.
- Provide content and editing assistance for the Ponce Bank website CMS platform.
- Coordinate and assist with content scheduling on the branch media players.
- Assist the programming and scheduling of inserts and notices in the Statement Advantage system.
- Maintain user access and monitoring of customer survey systems.
- Collaborate and assist in the design and development of marketing materials as needed for various media types.
- Research product, service and market trends; make recommendations for the development of promotional items and materials.
- Assist with vendor management; secure new vendor documentation, work with Accounting Department for invoice processing, connect with vendors to purchase promotional and marketing items and coordinates their distribution.
- Assists with keeping personnel informed of pertinent policies or procedures affecting the Marketing Department.
Ponce Bank, an American banking institution with community spirit, opened for business in March 1960. Today, Ponce Bank maintains branch locations in the Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Union City (New Jersey).
- An Associates degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience in related positions normally required.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at PuzzleHR