Logistics Operations Engineer
- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
PuzzleHR is a premier HR service provider recruiting for this position on behalf of KNAPP.
Be part of a new start-up facility opportunity with the latest automation technology with a global organization known for valuing their employees. Check out their website www.KNAPP.com.
We are looking to recruit a team of Logistics Operations Engineer to work at a brand-new automated distribution center in McCordsville, Indiana. We are looking for candidates that have experience in automation warehousing, high volume manufacturing, distribution, production planning and/or transportation environment.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
The task of a Logistic Operations Engineer is to make sure work is planned with the focus of the business in mind. They are also the point of contact from Service Desk to determine the root cause analysis for all P1/P2/P3 issues. They provide data capture around KPI’s that feed into the daily/monthly reviews. An Operations Engineer handles all matters to the logistic operations and its machinery such as Incident, Problem and Change Management.
The role of an LOE therefore combines technical, training and administrative responsibilities. Another function is the coordination between KNAPP and its customer to finetune operations. They work as part of a team for the KNAPP customer and interact with the Service Desk and computer systems, software, physical technology (machinery), engineers and end users to increase stability, efficiency and establish best practices.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Develops operational solutions
* Determine impact on whole logistic system together with customer
* Continuous Improvement Process
* Monitor Performance
* Improve operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Logistics (preferred) or related field, or equivalent experience
* An understanding of warehouse operations and supply chain management
* 3-5 years related experience in warehousing, high volume manufacturing, distribution, production planning and/or transportation environment
* Knowledge of WMS, WCS and SRC
* An engineering industry background preferred
* Operational experience within an automated distribution facility
* ITIL Foundation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated and a proactive approach to problem solving
* Proven organisational skills
* Customer focused
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Team oriented
* Ability to lead and motivate others and work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Industry competitive compensation
* Great benefits with competitive employer contributions, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability and more!
* 401k with employer match and no vesting!
* Paid Vacation & Holidays
* Profit Sharing
* Paid Parental Leave
* Subsidized child-care
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Corporate Social Responsibility including recycling, sustainability, and volunteering
WHO WE ARE
At KNAPP (pronounced KaNop, not Nap!) \"We Make Complexity Simple\" by using cutting-edge technologies to deliver groundbreaking solutions for our clients. By leveraging the latest software, AI, and Robotics technology we are disrupting the logistics automation industry. We work with the world’s industry leaders in grocery, healthcare, retail, e-commerce, apparel & manufacturing.
We are a global company with our US headquarters right outside of Atlanta, GA. We specialize in dock-to-dock automation of the supply chain process for both B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer.) With over 4,000 people in our group worldwide we are different than most other supply chain automation companies in that over 25% of our solutions are software-based. We also reinvest 7% of our revenues in R&D ensuring a strong and vibrant future! Come help us change the world! For more information, visit www.knapp.com.
KNAPP is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
BusinessView all jobs at PuzzleHR
Get fresh Engineering Recruiting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.