Import/Export Logistics Coordinator
PuzzleHR Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
WatchBox is a global leader in the luxury watch market and is transforming a multibillion-dollar luxury watch industry. We have a deep understanding of the watch industry spanning decades and are now focused on building new technologies to connect watch enthusiasts from around the world.
As a multi-faceted luxury watch retailer and e-platform; Govberg/WatchBox Jewelers is looking for a motivated, curious, and adaptable Import/Export Logistics Coordinator to join our growing company to support the buying, selling, and trading of luxury watches worldwide.
The Import/Export Logistics Coordinator will act as the resource and point of contact for all Watchbox offices, US and International. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual who possesses the ability to multi-task, be a team player and is great at solving issues.
Candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in the import/export industry and have extensive knowledge of the import/export customs process and working with air carriers. Logistical experience in the high-end watch or jewelry industries is a plus. Candidate also must also be able to learn, use and adapt to updates in internal applications/programs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organize, process and provide data entry on all international transfer orders.
- Communicate prealert documentation to carriers.
- Support direct to customer international paperwork requests.
- Prepare paperwork for import/export repair shipments.
- Monitor all active shipments and proactively address any issues.
- Facilitate solutions for shipping escalations, including fraud and claims.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance.
- Provide updates to shipping and insurance policies, communicate changes company wide and monitor for policy observance issues.
- Manage suppliers support of company needs.
- Assist in process improvement projects
- High school or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in import/export Logistics
- 2 or more years’ experience with UPS/FedEx internationally
- MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Works under pressure
- Proven ability to work independently without continuous direction
- Watch and/or Jewelry industry experience
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO and Supplemental Insurance.
We are an industry leading, technology-driven luxury watch business. We have a large and growing Certified Pre-Owned watch business that is changing our industry and growing to take on a global scale. We offer a fast-paced, high growth atmosphere for our associates in our sophisticated new headquarters. We are a work hard, play hard atmosphere with lots of opportunities for fun as well as professional, personal, and cultural development.
Govberg/WatchBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at PuzzleHR