PuzzleHR Princeton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PuzzleHR is recruiting on behalf of The ELM Group.
Full time, Salary
Professional opportunity for a well-motivated geologist with a B.S. or M.S. degree, intern or work experience a plus. The successful candidate will work on a range of environmental projects, including as part of an interdisciplinary team on some highly complex remediation projects.
Preferred skills include:
- Hydrogeology (unconsolidated and bedrock formations), stratigraphy, and field investigations; fluvial geomorphology a plus;
- Interdisciplinary training and sustainability analysis skills preferred;
- Strong analytical approach to problem analysis, data management and problem solving, using software tools (e.g., GIS, formation mapping software) and modeling;
- Technology and alternatives evaluation, interest in remedial design a plus;
- Knowledge of the environmental regulatory framework; and
- High level of communication capabilities, organization and technical writing.
This position provides a substantial opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
The ELM Group, Inc. (ELM) is an employee-owned firm celebrating 30+ years of environmental consulting and engineering. ELM emphasizes pragmatic and sustainable solutions and a holistic understanding of environmental problems. ELM supports continuing education and training towards completion of a P.G.
ELM offers signing incentives, competitive salary, excellent benefits (including a 401K with company match), continuing education and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Positions in the Princeton, NJ and Holicong (Doylestown), PA offices. Send resume to HR@elminc.com, please reference ELM-Geologist in the subject line. EOE. www.exploreELM.com
Powered by JazzHR
ScienceView all jobs at PuzzleHR