- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What’s in it for you?
Fantastic Benefits Package
17 days of PTO
Salary Range: $37,692 to $46,534
About the role:
The Administrative Assistant is a key member of the staff and is responsible for supporting and facilitating the efficient operation of the clergy and leadership team of Fourth Presbyterian Church. You will support a variety of senior level staff members by completing special projects and tasks. We are looking for an innovative, hardworking individual to provide a full range of administrative support. This role requires the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Schedule, coordinate logistics and serve as hospitality for clergy and leadership team meetings
. • Administrative support to various clergy members and leadership staff. •
Maintain database records by updating items such as class attendance and address changes.
• Schedule Zoom and assist others with Zoom meetings. Assist with training congregational leaders on Zoom and other software as needed.
• In consultation with the Communications Department, prepare communications such as emails and newsletter information to members of congregation.
• Maintain Prayers of Concern list and clergy on-call schedules as directed by Associate Pastor for Caring Ministries/Spiritual Formation. Assure that on-call schedule is communicated to receptionists and phone service.
• Assist Associate Pastor for Caring Ministries with communication to Deacons, Stephen Ministry Leaders, Caring Ministries council, and the Spiritual Formation council.
• Assist with the preparation of agenda and meeting materials. As requested, attend meetings to record minutes and distribute to attendees.
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Desire and aptitude for working within a faith-based and multi-cultural environment.
- Commitment to equity and social justice and a proven ability to thrive in a diverse, equitable, just, and inclusive environment.
- Use the organization’s principles of hospitality when interacting with visitors, guests, members, and staff of Fourth Presbyterian Church and Chicago Light
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Fourth Presbyterian Church or Chicago Lights, you will be required to share proof of a COVID-19 vaccination. This requirement is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at PuzzleHR