I have an opening for Sr Android Developer at Pleasanton, CA with our client and I found your resume is a great match for this role. If you are open to discuss in detail about this role feel free to reach me at +1-570 504 74 39 with your best available time for a quick discussion.
NO C2C Contract
Role: Sr Android Developer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 06+ months contract(Extendable)
Sr Android Developer with Kotlin experience with a minimum of 5+ years of development experience in a distributed systems environment based in Pleasanton, CA
· Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
· 5+ years of commercial development experience in Android application.
· Experience with Android application development ( Kotlin, Java, Android SDK)
· Experience with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Solid understanding and implementation experience with using Android SDK.
· Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
· Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative environments.
· Knowledge of design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Experience with configuration management source control systems.
· Published one or more Android apps to the Google store is a plus.
· Has a strong profile of applications showcasing what he/she built or worked on.
Required Qualifications :
· 5-7 years of experience in developing enterprise android mobile app in agile model
· Kotlin experience is must
· At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, Engineering [Electrical/Electronics] and relevant experience.
· Strong resource who can do hands-on on Kotlin, Android & Java
· Can get hands dirty and lead some of the projects
· Good communication skills
· Can start immediately in Pleasanton location