Sous Chef - Puttshack Scottsdale Quarter
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Puttshack Scottsdale Quarter
Puttshack is an upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience that appeals to everyone. More than just indoor mini golf, Puttshack leans on its ground-breaking technology to elevate the game while also serving world-class food and full bar in a cool environment. The Puttshack experience is really all about having fun - and doing something fun - together.
Puttshack is looking to attract a diverse team of fun hospitality associates who care deeply about creating an elevated, one-of-a-kind guest experience.
The Sous Chef is responsible for building strong teams - through development, effective hiring, and engagement. They are accountable for a variety of venue business functions and execution of consistent and flawless culinary and operational standards. This may include but is not limited to scheduling, inventory management, ordering, managing (opening/closing) shifts and hiring. They must display the ability to uphold Puttshack standards and procedures, maximize financial performance, and deliver consistent culinary experience to every Puttshack guest.
The combination of our fun atmosphere, entertainment, and delicious food makes us the only tech-forward mini golf game powered by patented Trackaball technology. An innovative, globally-inspired dining experience takes our guests on a culinary journey of flavor equally matched by a complete bar to create a mixologist-obsessed beverage line-up made from the finest ingredients. Come join our team!
Reports to: Executive Chef & Executive Sous Chef
What you'll do:
- Bring your 'A' Game each and everyday
- Lead by example by demonstrating Puttshack Core Values
- Develop their team through coaching and purposeful feedback
- Drive Associate engagement and entrepreneurial spirit
- Promote safe operational standards for both Guest and Associate safety
- Create relationships with local and national vendors to ensure we always have the best product and ingredients to work with
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit
- Forecast food consumption
- Monitor equipment for operational efficiency and safety
- Maintain food and labor costs to budgeted plan
- Assist in menu item pricing
- Drive development of culinary team through training, mentoring, and managing
Who you are:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Relentless-but intentional-spirit of innovation
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to go above and beyond, demonstrating meaningful care in everything you do
- Strong level of emotional intelligence and overall self-awareness
- 2+ years of prior restaurant, hotel, or entertainment management experience with at least 2 recent years as an Executive Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager in a high volume ($4M+ annual revenue) restaurant, hotel, or entertainment environment
- Ability to manage a diverse work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to obtain required food handlers licenses and certifications for your location
What's in it for you:
- Paid PTO
- Health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
- 50% off Food & Beverage
- Free Mini Golf
- Paid Parental Leave
Our Purpose: To bring everyone in to play.
Our Vision: To be the universal answer to the question 'Where should we get together?'
Our Mission: To create lasting memories for people of all generations through a shared, world-class entertainment experience.
- Bring your 'A' game. We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Lead the Way Our associates embrace and are inspired by change.
- Own the Fun We revel in our guests' enjoyment.
- Care Deeply - We take great care of our guests, our associates and the communities we call home.
At the intersection of entertainment and hospitality, Puttshack is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Puttshack also takes steps to prevent retaliation and create a respectful, equitable, and inclusive environment for our Associates, Guests, and Vendors.
Puttshack USA IncScottsdale, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.