Join our team at Pusheen Corp., a small but growing creative company! We're searching for a talented in-house designer who can work with our character art, lay out marketing materials, design for licensing, and do some light illustration. Must have strong typography skills and a fine tuned sense of color. Experience designing for animation a plus. We offer a fun and collaborative work environment, fantastic benefits, and competitive pay.
- Designing for licensing needs, including compositions, patterns, and icons, and packaging
- Designing web marketing materials including emails, web banners, social posts, etc.
- Designing materials for special events and pop ups
- Concepting and pitching jokes and comics in the Pusheen style and format
- Collaborating with members of the design team to create cohesive, on-brand designs
- Bringing work from concept through delivery of clean, vector files
The individual we are looking for:
- Is highly experienced
- Is skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Is a team player
- Has strong typography skills
- Can stay on brand, but have fun with current trends
- Has a good sense of humor
- Has a positive attitude
- Has strong communication skills
- Has strong time management skills
- Has a "no job too small" mentality
- Has reliable transportation to and from work
- Is professional and open to feedback
- Is a cat person. Well, you at least can't not be a cat person.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience as a designer in a corporate setting or busy creative department
- Strong design and illustration skills with a portfolio to prove it
- Proficiency in relevant software including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Animation experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in an art related field
We Also Offer:
A business casual work environment, health, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation, Direct Deposit, 401k, and product discounts. We also have really, really good coffee and free snacks. Relocation assistance is available to out of state candidates.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter. Resumes without portfolios and cover letters will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time