Account Manager (SaaS)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Direct Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our client's diverse client base. You add value to their experience by sharing relevant industry news, asking insightful questions, and offering HCM (Human Capital Management) technology solutions that save your clients' time, money and frustration. As a trusted advisor, you actively contribute to the company's sales success in a professionally deliberate and quantifiable manner.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our client's robust suite of SaaS offerings
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate your clients' needs with a minimum of 30% of working
- hours on the phone
- Perform as an advisor and consultant to our clients regarding their Human Capital Management needs
- Communicate the benefits of our HCM software in an engaging, easy-to-understand manner
- Upsell clients while maintaining the feelings of goodwill that create clients for life
- Negotiate upsell addendums on our client's behalf.
- Update our CRM with relevant client notes and marketing program designations
- Collaborate with Relationship Management team on complex client service opportunities
- 2+ years of inside sales experience with a company dedicated to software or PEO
- Proven relationship-building abilities
- The insight and maturity to "manage up" to high-ranking decision makers in companies of
- varying size and scope
- A passion for technology
- 5+ years of inside sales experience with a company dedicated to software or PEO
- Outreach experience
- Robust HCM experience
- A drive to learn and continually improve sales, business, and interpersonal skills
Pursuit Search GroupWhy Work Here?
Great culture and Senior Leadership, healthy growing firm that you can truly make an impact with.
Our industry is Executive Recruiting, Consulting and Staffing, and our product is people. We are committed to matching the right people with the right companies.