Pursuit Promotional Management is looking for a Promotions Assistant / Event Coordinator.
• Base paid position requiring at least 40 hours per week; more if needed
• Oversee special events throughout the Sacramento region
• Potentially manage 5+ employees
• Weekly meeting with Management team and/or staff
• Ensure event planning and execution (team buildings, office parties, etc) is top notch
• Record and report daily sales in a timely manor
• Insure compliance and proper client representation is followed at all regional events daily
• Set an example of great customer service at all times
• Responsible for hiring marketing and event representatives that will not only fit our culture, but will take pride in being an integral part of our company’s growth
• Thoroughly train each employee so they are knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties and providing great customer service
• Consistently bring new ideas to the table
• Network throughout the community to increase awareness
• Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
• Time management, communication and organizational skills are a must
• Required to delegate job duties to employees with straights in each area
• College degree required
• Able to lift 35lbs
**This position is ideal for recent grads. Business, Management, Communication majors encouraged to apply.
**If you are interested in this position, send your resume.
Huge plus if you have following work experiences: marketing, marketing jobs, sales jobs, careers in marketing, sales and marketing, marketing management, management training, marketing manager, jobs for marketing, marketing career, sales rep jobs, sales representative job, sales salary, sales commission, sales hourly wage, marketing salary, marketing hourly wage, marketing commission, sales manager jobs, marketing jobs, marketing director, marketing assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing coordinator job, event promotions, promoter, junior account marketing rep, junior account sales rep, only marketing jobs, only sales jobs, only retail jobs, only entry-level jobs, entry-level, social promotions, restaurant experience, bartender experience, retail experience, customer service background, customer service experience, hospitality experience, hospitality jobs, hospitality careers, advancement, training, full training provided, paid training, event coordinator, advertising, personal advertisement, advertising jobs, advertising careers, advertising representative, lawn, no call center, no telemarketing, inside sales, inside marketing, in-store marketing, in-store sales, in-store advertising, internship, full time, full-time, no graphic design, marketing firm, marketing agency, sales and marketing, no outside sales, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, public relations, management, public relations career, entry level, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, lead generations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, customer service, retail, lead generator, entrepreneur, athlete, training, leads