Mergers and Acquisitions Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Committed, passionate, value-driven, team-player – Does this sound like YOU?
This best describes the culture of our client, Pursant LLC.
This middle market boutique investment banking firm is seeking a M&A Transactions Associate!
· Work REMOTE frequently!! Offices in Bannockburn, IL and Naples, FL.
· Be seen as a PERSON, not an employee number.
· Work on deals with a transaction value up to $250M.
· See the results of your work come to life!
· Participate and support all aspects of client engagements from initial planning to closing and integration.
· Serve as lead financial analyst and participate in due diligence.
· Develop transaction buyer pools.
· Market transaction opportunities.
· Participate in negotiations and manage inquiries/offers.
· Correspond with clients and other parties involved.
· Prepare memos and other forms of information needed throughout engagement.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or similar.
· 3-5 years of experience working in similar role as financial analyst, ideally in an M&A, investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or transactional advisory services group of an accounting firm.
· Deep understanding of various types of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
· Deep understanding of financial and operating KPIs.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Remote work is an option, but preference will be for candidates in the greater Chicagoland and Naples, FL area
Get fresh Mergers Acquisition jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.