Paid Internship *Make 2020 Your Year*
Its prime time - Start your year with a NEW CAREER - It’s YOUR TIME TO SHINE!
Start Date: Winter / New Year Internship
Purpose is a start-up company that is taking the excitement surrounding starting a business to making sure our 2020 New Year recruitment expansion plans are met.
At PURPOSE, we never want to lose sight of what makes us different and what makes our service so unique. So, we have put together some core values that are also important for all of our team members. These include being:
- Full of Excitement
- Eager for a New Challenge
- Passionate and
- Able to bring a high level of Quality to your work.
Your New Career as a Paid Intern
GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR
Everyone has to start somewhere! – As a Paid Intern we understand that everyone needs the opportunity to put their skills into practice. Whether you have studied marketing or have previous experience every company is different. However now you will have a PURPOSE and that chance to expand yourself and be paid at the same time.
To accommodate we offer all new team members training to help with the transition into a new role and also continues support and training to help you excel in the future.
As a Paid Intern you will Start at the Very Beginning with our marketing team to learn every aspect of marketing and business. Initially this will include learning how:
- To effectively communicate with people
- To manage your time and workload effectively
- Marketing campaigns work both in theory and I practice
- To market a product or a service to customers
- To complete sales transactions
- To track the efficacy of the marketing strategy in place for the product or service
- To work as a team to achieve the surpass the goals set for a particular marketing campaign
With the training that you will receive both from the clients and the training team here at Purpose; you will be given the opportunity to progress at your own pace to a more senior position and develop your skills even further. For most individuals this will happen within your first 3 months. As a result, your responsibilities as a Paid Intern will also include:
- Overseeing a Marketing Campaign
- Setting up events for your assigned campaign
- Tracking and ordering merchandise
- Reporting the effectiveness of the Marketing Campaign to the Marketing Manager
- Discussing and setting up marketing strategies for the marketing campaign with the Marketing Manager
- Building relationships with members of the events team, social media team, HR Team and Management Teams.
For individuals that excel in this position, there may be further opportunities to progress into a more senior position.
Marketing Assistant Benefits
Having a purpose with your career means that you will enjoy what you do and reap the additional rewards available to you. This includes benefits such as Great Competitive Compensation initially up to $70k Per Annum, Social Nights, Financial Bonuses and Travel Opportunities.
Marketing Assistant Requirements
For this position we take everything into consideration including: Previous Experience, Studies, Background and Personal Characteristics. So…. If you are over the age of 18 with permission to work in the USA GET IN TOUCH!
Next Step – CLICK APPLY and we will get in touch to go through everything with you in more detail.