Entry Level Assistant Manager
Start Date: We can offer Immediate Start. However, notice periods will be considered
Availability: Full Time
What's in it for you?
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent benefits
- Associate incentives
- Travel opportunities
- Social events locally and further afield
- Attendance at sporting events
- Plus many more!
- Fast track to furthering your management career, with advancement opportunities
Entry Level Assistant Manager Job Description:
As an Entry Level Assistant Manager in our fast-paced environment, you will use your skills gained through paid training to:
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts - including many of the Fortune 500.
- Manage our customer satisfaction in a fast-paced and dynamic work space
- Generate new business leads as well as foster existing customer relationships
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree desirable in Business or Marketing
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Internship or related work experience in a customer facing role preferred
- Results oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
In Addition, the opportunity to progress at your own pace to a more senior position and develop your skills even further will become available . For most individuals this will happen within your first 3 months. As a result, your responsibilities as a Sales and Operations Management Trainee will also include:
- Overseeing a Marketing Campaign
- Setting up events for your assigned campaign
- Tracking and ordering merchandise
- Reporting the effectiveness of the Marketing Campaign to the Marketing Manager
- Discussing and setting up marketing strategies for the marketing campaign with the Marketing Manager
- Building relationships with members of the events team, social media team, HR Team and Management Teams.
- Collaborate with a high-energy, driven team as you build a solid foundation in sales and operations.
Purpose will introduce you to our sales processes, leading-edge technology and winning company culture through ongoing training and mentoring to help cultivate the skills and expertise you need to succeed in all aspects of our business: sales, operations, finance, customer service, technology and more.
Entry Level Assistant Manager Requirements
In order to apply for this position, candidates must be over the age of 18 with permission to work in the USA.
This position we take everything into consideration including: Previous Experience, Studies, Background and Personal Characteristics. So…. If you are over the age of 18 with permission to work in the USA - GET IN TOUCH!
NEXT STEP - CLICK APPLY