Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Non-Profit
Purple Ink LLC Canton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, based in Canton, Ohio is seeking a CEO with a record of operational, financial, and people leadership success.
Do you thrive on being the force that takes an organization from good to great? Are you financially and operationally strategic and can drive results for a financial ministry that touches thousands of lives and several hundred employees? Do you enjoy working in an organization that supports a faith-based culture and maximizes missional impact and member-focused outcomes? If so, this may be the role of a lifetime for you.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, this Chief Executive Officer (CEO) provides leadership for all aspects of the ministry’s operations with an emphasis on long-term goals, membership growth, and protecting share power. In collaboration with the Executive Team, the CEO will formulate broad strategic and managerial policies and decisions across all areas of the organization. The successful candidate will earn a salary commensurate with experience, a full benefits package, and other potential incentive-based compensation.
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Provides leadership for organization-wide budget development and reporting, budget forecasting and controls, cash and debt management.
- Oversees the establishment of appropriate benchmarks and associated analyses for measuring financial and operating performance and systematically sharing the same with the Board and Membership as appropriate.
- Ensures that documentation related to accounting, financial reporting issues and compliance requirements are maintained.
- Ensures that all federal, state, and financial reporting requirements are followed.
- Provide oversight and leadership for a variety of operational areas including Finance, HR, IT, Physical Operations, Health and Wellness, Provider Relations, Medical Bill Processing, and Member Services.
- Ensures successful and timely completion of audits and implementation of corrective action as required.
- Establishes and maintains positive and effective communications through oral / written means and works collaboratively across the organization.
- Maintains current knowledge of accounting principles and applicable legal developments and provides counsel regarding the impact on operations and obligations. Verifies fiscal policies and procedures.
- Serves on task forces and committees as necessary.
- Cultivates relationships in and service to the Canton, Ohio, and Stark County community.
- Strives to reflect the organization’s Values and Mission Statement and Statement of Shared Christian Beliefs to employees and members.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area is required; a Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or law preferred
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in finance, accounting, and/or operations; prior CEO experience and leadership acumen required
- Non-profit experience in a mission-driven organization required
- The ability to articulate and support an evangelical Christian mission and embrace the organization’s philosophy and shared Christian beliefs
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast financial positioning, ability to analyze, interpret, and effectively communicate statistical information to constituents
- Experience with change management and implementing best practices for operational excellence with a demonstrated record of success in customer service
- Ability and experience promoting diversity and cultural competencies is essential
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Purple Ink LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Purple Ink LLC