Sr. Director of Brand Strategy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purple Communications is one of the nation's most extensive communication services for the deaf and hard of hearing communities. As a leading provider of onsite interpreting services, video relay service and video remote interpreting, the Company delivers a wide array of options designed to meet the unique communication needs of its customers. Please view our website: www.purplevrs.com
Purple Communications' vision is to provide high-quality services with innovative products that break down communication barriers for its customers. We strive to change the game because we believe communication access is a right worthy of utmost respect and because every conversation matters.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add strong expertise to our world-class teams!
Senior Director of Brand Strategy:
- Guide the development and evolution of our brand vision (including overall strategies for content, creative, comms, organic traffic and our website as well as projects within our Programs in order to create an authentic and optimized experience across every channel
- Collaborate with teams including product marketing, demand gen, events and broader marketing to execute high impact brand campaigns and programs, develop effective enablement tools, and deliver dynamic experiences to ensure a seamless brand experience
- Champion our "digital DNA" with efforts to define the right SEO keyword strategy, optimize site speed and organic search, and house the appropriate personalized experiences to create great UX that drives pipeline to Purple Communications and ZVRS.
- Oversee numerous digital channels including Khoros.com, the blog, social media, podcasts and press, and partner with Demand Gen for to strategically develop event experiences to create optimal attendee experience and maximize impact
- Drive and maintain a cohesive social media strategy with key service partners - creating proactive content/storytelling, increasing engagement, and generating more followers to various platforms
- Facilitate a content COE that partners with SMEs and other content creators in the organization to knowledge share and hone a high-level thought leadership content roadmap
- Oversee media and public relations efforts to include management and optimization of PR agency relationship, development of press releases/bylines and acquisition materials
- Partner with other senior leaders across the company to ensure corporate and internal communications are in lockstep with other initiatives and timing (i.e. crisis comms, acquisitions, company news etc.)
- Support executive leadership in selecting thought leadership/publication/speaking opportunities
- Steer brand awareness and reputation opportunities and monitor metrics to identify areas of growth (i.e. the catalyst for an Employee Advocacy Program, pushing amplification of values through the organization in partnership with HR, etc.)
- Nurture and evolve brand creative and develop assets/best practices for use in Marketing, on our properties and across the organization (branded systems, templates, signatures, graphics, animations, video, audio)
- Guide and mentor, an exceptional brand team who captain multiple functions, as well as hire and develop new talent in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Visibility as integral part of the marketing leadership team, reporting to the CMO
- Ensure clear Marketing budget accountability and resource management
- Leverage experience with remotely distributed teams and partnering with external agencies/contractors
- Run a pilot program with Sales to create bespoke content for prospect work and RFPs
Qualifications / Skills:
- Legal and regulatory compliance – (knowledge of Federal Communications Commission regulations on relay service; federal and state regulations on accessibility of communications services and technologies, including interpreting service)
- Research skills
- Reporting research results
- Analyzing information
- Administrative writing skills
- Working with others, including deaf and hard of hearing employees
- Statistical analysis
- Knows how to bring compelling brand stories to life through multiple channels to a variety of audiences/personas
- Fluent in brand project management process and experience leading campaigns
- Deep leadership experience, demonstrating the ability to guide, develop and retain a growing team, set goals, delegate responsibilities, hold teams accountable for outcomes, and provide thoughtful, actionable feedback
- Results oriented and outcome focused with constant aim at exceeding goals
- High energy multitasker with the ability to simultaneously deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexible mindset; willing to work on high level strategy or in the trenches with the team
- Proactive, assertive individual who is self-motivated and requires limited direction
- Clear communicator and active collaborator; comfortable working with executives and across functions and geographic/cultural boundaries
- Boasting a natural gift for providing clarity from ambiguity, seeing around corners, analyzing results, and communicating trends, threats, and opportunities
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and impact on company's success
- Unquestionable integrity and high standards
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public administration, or related field
- 15+ years of experience in brand, content or creative roles with at least 10 leading a team
- American Sign Language proficiency skill preferred, or willingness to learn ASL and the deaf culture
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (40-60%)
- Viewing computer monitor, videophone, and cell phone requiring close vision (40-60%)
- Lifting computers and other equipment.
- Position may require some travel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor's instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
Purple Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals Only
Purple Communications Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Purple Communications Inc