Our one-of-a-kind healthcare strategy and marketing firm has an excellent opportunity for an Art Supervisor who can deliver exceptional results in a fast-paced creative environment.
The successful candidate will:
· Assist our clients in building brands, positioning and repositioning products, and educating both healthcare professionals and patients
· Understand and apply creative concepts to tactical elements throughout marketing communications campaigns
· Participate in brainstorm and concept meetings to provide new and fresh ideas
· Create, design and develop a quality work product for a wide range of tactics including ads, direct mail, sales collateral, web design, electronic media, and other marketing communications materials for promotional and educational applications
· Coordinate, organize and manage creative deliverables for presentations internal and client facing
· Edit presentations created by others to improve messaging, visual appearance and relevancy to enhance the client deliverables
· Provide quality control and ownership of all projects to ensure accurate and elevated outcomes
· Provide supervision, leadership and mentoring for Graphic Designers
Qualifications for this role include:
· At least five years of graphic design/art direction and supervisory experience, preferably at an agency
· Proven general graphic design skills; creative vision for layout, typography and color
· Understanding of projects on a tactical level (design production, basic supervision, and project coordination)
· Possession of strong typography skills including design, content hierarchy and readability
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Demonstrated ability to create, design and lay out quality executions
· Ability to execute multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work extended hours aligned with accounts/strategy teams and project deadlines
· Ability to work with a team and take initiative to provide input to cross-functional team members with an adaptable/flexible approach and pride in excellence
· Ability to clearly, accurately and visually represent data, process flows, strategy and can boil down complex ideas into simple compelling layouts
As Navigators, we’re committed to a high level of quality and innovation. We share these core values:
· Passion for work at all levels
· High-quality output that is strategically grounded
· Superior level of client service
· Culture of trust, empowerment, and commitment
· Collaborative and team-oriented spirit without ego
If you meet the qualifications for the Art Supervisor role and share our firm’s values, we encourage you to submit your application. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Refer to AS in the subject line.
Purohit Navigation offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance, a 401(k) plan, company-paid employee dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
And, as a woman- and minority-owned firm, we are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace. In fact, we are the first recipient of the MM&M "Diversity and Inclusion Champion" award for “the best commitment to diversity and inclusion.”
Purohit NavigationPurohit Navigation (www.purohitnavigation.com) is a unique full-service healthcare strategy and marketing firm. For nearly 35 years, the firm has combined groundbreaking insights with strong creative expertise to achieve behavioral change. Current and former clients include companies in the pharmaceutical (including genetic and rare diseases), diagnostic (molecular and plated media), medical device, hospital product, and disease awareness areas, giving Purohit Navigation extensive experience with more than 200 brands in 60 therapeutic areas.