- Expired: October 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
(Bonus for qualified candidates ) $500-$750.
Excellent opportunity for training and advancement! Immediate openings with great benefits/ pay. Flexible schedule.
• Become proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up. We will train you if necessary.
• Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
• Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
• Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
• Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
• Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
• Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
• Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
• Valid Driver's License
• Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
• Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software, and spreadsheet applications
• Excellent communication skills
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.
PuroClean of Reston
EngineeringView all jobs at PuroClean of Reston