Business Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Established locally owned and operated single source provider of emergency and repair services. We provide emergency water, mold, fire and smoke damage restoration services. If you find helping others rewarding this job is for you!!
To generate and secure new sales revenue by prospecting and adding customers.
- Design an action plan to successfully create new business and build client relationships
- Responsible for achieving company sales targets and update management the status of accounts
- Maintain a professional, ethical, and positive disposition as a primary representative of the company in the community
- Regularly attend client meetings, trade shows, networking events, conferences, etc.
- Integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities (promotions, advertising, exhibitions, telemarketing, social media marketing, etc.
- 5+ years previous experience working in a sales role and or as a business development representative, preferably outside sales
- Restoration industry experience
- Industry knowledge
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Proven ability in creating new business and client relationships is a must
- Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 + commission
- Paid Time Off: Vacation + Personal leave
- Health Insurance
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.
PuroClean Metropolitan Washington of Rockville
BusinessView all jobs at PuroClean Metropolitan Washington of Rockville