We are looking for a Part Time Bookkeeper/Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company. We operate a legal cannabis business and a few others. You would be working with cannabis and non cannabis businesses.
This position is in Hollister,CA and we have a preference for hiring local Hollister, CA residents.
- Manage banking responsibilities: receive payments, make deposits, reconcile bank statements for both companies.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Reconcile online sales
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Full cycle processing of payables, receivables, journal entries, posting to the general ledger
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- 3 years minimum bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Have a positive outlook about cannabis
- Maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Experience in QuickBooks Online with Invoicing, A/R, and A/P.
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- Demonstrated accuracy with details
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a must.
- Proficiency with inventory management is needed.