We are a fast pace E-Commerce and wholesale Beauty/Cosmetic company located in Whittier uptown, California. We just moved to Whittier and love the neighborhood. It is a full time position. We're looking for a detail oriented person with positive attitudes and passion for learning inside a fast-paced start-up environment.
You'll be working in a friendly but fast and fun environment where your ideas and hard work are appreciated and recognized.
During this job, you will have lots of opportunities to grow your skills and your future career.
We do offer H-1B sponsorship for Exceptional Candidate.
************* We are looking for someone who: *************
We are seeking a professional, energetic E-commerce Manager. Our main hope for this individual is to increase presence and market share in the digital arena, leading growth on a variety of digital retailers, including our own e-commerce website and third-party e-commerce sites like Amazon.com, Ebay.com and Walmart.com. This is an early career level position reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Manages eCommerce merchandising and coordinates content and digital asset uploads and ensures correct display.
- Develops relationships with Product Marketing teams and deep understanding of product relationships.
- Gathers new product information for uploads by coordinating with Sales Support and Product teams.
- Works on Amazon content and digital asset teams to ensure product pages are optimized.
- Develops and implements effective merchandising and product placement strategies.
- Works with Product Marketing teams on Brand Store Page development and maintenance.
- Analyzes Amazon/Ebay or Walmart.com for under performing products and suggests content, reviews, pricing or merchandising strategies. Analyzes top sellers and applies best practices to other products where possible.
- Assists in development and execution of promotional campaigns.
- Identify key business opportunities for the territory, manage toward a growth plan and exceed the key performance indicators for assigned accounts.
- Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Constant site maintenance, management and change tactics to impact conversion rates.
- Constant focus on reviews and relevancy on eCommerce Channel sites.Full online ownership of how our product is presented, marketed and perceived.
- Manage the day-to-day operations including product content, inventory availability, pricing and promotional activities in order to optimize conversion and revenue.
- Develop and manage online financial, operating and reporting analytics to track and predict performance
- 1-5+ years of direct and hands-on experience in ecommerce, sales and/or channel marketing
- Deep knowledge of Ecommerce product flow and web store performance optimization
- Experience developing and managing trade budgets
- Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
- Ability to analyze and assess organizational needs and provide solutions accordingly.
- Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes.
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an e-Commerce and/or digital marketing role.
- Energetic and outgoing personality, with an always positive and can-do attitude.
- Resourceful and goal-oriented “doer” with exceptional multitasking skills—someone who will take the initiative to make things happen.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Active listener; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows an excellent grasp of grammar.
- Enjoy working in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- Have the passion to learn and development leadership
- Honest with great integrity and able to admit mistakes.
- Good Analytical Skill.
- Unselfish great team player while able to work independent if necessary.
- Hardworking and able to take initiative.
- Smart but also humble and willing to learn new things
- High school graduate at least. College graduate preferred, but not a must
- If you can speak/read/write Japanese or Mandarin or both, it would be a plus, but not a must
- Since our company deals with many beauty products (skincare, makeup, hair care and etc), passion about beauty product would be a plus, but not a must.
- If you have an esthetician license or cosmetology license, please let us know. It would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 9 am - 6 pm
Our company culture is driven by our "Company 10 Core Value" (see below).
************* Company 10 Core Value *************
1. Work hard, efficient and smart but not rush
2. Honest, admit mistake and fix/improve mistakes
3. Embrace and Drive Change
4. Strong personal integrity
5. Strong problem solving skill
6. Be Humble
7. Always remember that we all can spend a minute to analyze the situation first before act on it.
8. Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication (i.e. Everybody can always ask questions and give constructive feedback anytime)
9. Be Brave, Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
10. Pursue Growth and Learning
************* How to Apply for This Job *************
Send us your resume. Also, spend 10-15 minutes to answer the following questions in your email to us.
1. Are you able to work within the period 9:00am - 6:00pm weekdays? If not, please send us your availability each day during a normal week.
2. What do you think about our company culture's "Company 10 Core Value"?
3. What are you seeking from this job?
4. What have you done to improve your skills currently and in the past?
5. If you are a student, please let us know what school you are in, what you are studying and when are you graduating.
6. If you have taken SAT or TOEFL in the past, please email us your best score.
7. If you speak any other language(s) other than English, please let us know what language(s) and your proficiency level of speaking, reading and writing.
Size the Day!!!
************* Emails that do NOT include answers to the questions above will automatically be rejected. *************
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 to $20.00 /hour
Why Work Here?
Female Owned Company; Passionate about Beauty Industry; Growing company looking dedicated employees to grow with the company.