- Posted: over a month ago
About Our Organization:
With over 35 years of experience providing high purity water solutions, Pureflow is commited to serving clients by designing, building, installing and maintaining water purification systems in a broad range of commercial and industrial markets. We understand that a successful business needs quality employees. We are seeking highly talented and motivated candidates to join our company where people, integrity, and excellence are essential to our culture.
About the Position:
We are seeking a Welder whose job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following for water purification and treatment systems and equipment:
- Join, fabricate, and repair metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, diagrams, or schematics to determine appropriate welding process
- May position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, or guides using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Operate welding equipment, regulates current and voltage or gas and wire flow rates for proper penetration and fusion of materials
- Obtain maximum weld strength, avoiding distortion and excessive weld at joints
- Inspect completed welds to determine structural soundness
- May assist Installation Department staff in installing new, central water systems at customer sites
- Maintain extraordinarily neat work areas, including shop, work sites, and vehicles, as applicable
- 2 or more years welding experience (steel fabrication & pipe welding)
- Familiar with commonly-used welding concepts, practices, and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Welding Certification preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of staying cool under pressure from multiple ongoing projects
- Majority of work performed in industrial shop setting
- Occasional work performed in industrial customer facilities
- Travel possible, with 3 overnight stays per month on average
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
May perform other duties, as assigned
Pureflow is an equal-opportunity employer and requires post-offer, pre-employment drug tests and background checks on all positions.
ConstructionView all jobs at Pureflow Inc.