PureEdge Lighting Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The Graphic Designer will handle tasks related to all design projects primarily focused on specification sheets, editing product images and application photos, helping to maintain our digital asset library, and updating internal collateral. Video creation skills is a plus!. The candidate would be responsible for maintaining consistent branding across all company materials, and working with other departments to ensure proper use of brand guidelines. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the owner and marketing team leads to collaborate on the development and implementation of various marketing plans. This may also include print and online advertising, social media advertising, tradeshows, catalogs in print, product promo videos, and more.
- Maintain proper use of brand guidelines across all departments.
- Work with product development to source products for photography.
- Maintain archive of images, drawings, and past design work on our digital asset management platform and internally.
- Work with our web and marketing team to strategize and implement plans for updating the PureEdge Lighting website and portal.
- Willing and able to learn and understand technical changes related to existing and/or new, innovative product releases.
- Create, update, and maintain Smartsheet tasks, and follow up with team members to ensure materials are received in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to proofread with great attention to detail.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned to support the marketing team.
- BA or BS in Graphic Design or related degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a graphic designer, graphic artist or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be deadline orientated, have ability to multi-task, be highly organized and able to work independently.
- Must be comfortable working in a PC environment.
- Excellent photo retouching and editing skills
- Must understand web image requirements
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs: InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, XD, and Photoshop.
- Experience working on technical documents
- Background in lighting is a plus
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be self-motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Professional, responsible and dedicated.
- Friendly and flexible.
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance enrollment the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- 401k Retirement plan after 6 months of employment
- Two weeks (10 days) of accrued vacation time, prorated your first year
- Five (5) Days of Sick Time off annually, prorated your first year
- Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays per calendar year, starting after 30 Days of employment
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance Policy Coverage of $10,000
- Short Term, Long-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D optional Insurance benefits the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
Find us at www.pureedgelighting.com
PureEdge LightingWhy Work Here?
Work with great people and earn amazing benefits!
Modern, innovative and personalized, PureEdge Lighting defies the boundaries of traditional lighting design. As a leading engineer and manufacturer of technologically advanced lighting solutions, we are renowned for inspiring unique, cutting-edge designs. Our extensive product portfolio combines superior craftsmanship with contemporary aesthetics. Beyond illumination, our commitment to meaningful innovation provides extraordinary value while aiming to improve quality of life. PureEdge Lighting helps solve today’s complex design challenges of illuminating diverse environments – Explore the possibilities. Find us at www.pureedgelighting.com
1718 W. Fullerton ChicagoChicago, IL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at PureEdge Lighting