Business Development Representative - North Bay
- Over a month ago
- $64,480 Yearly
PURE Property Management is looking for a Business Development Representative! Come join our team!
PURE Property Management offers a comprehensive package of benefits such as: Healthcare coverage, a 401K plan with a 4% percent instantly vested match, health savings accounts for eligible plans, generous vacation and sick time, dental & vision plans, life, and disability policies, an employee assistance program and more!
Pay Range: $64,480 + Commission
Location: Santa Rosa, CA. Remote OK, but must reside within 1 hour of PURE | North Bay's Santa Rosa office
We’re looking for a motivated Business Development Representative to join our growing team. The Business Development Representative is accountable for all organic client growth and new property onboarding. The Business Development Representative must effectively market PURE Property Management services, generate leads on prospective clients, contact prospective clients, present company services and secure new management contracts. The Business Development Representative must be able to relate to all people, have a customer first attitude and a high degree of professional and ethical standards, and carry out duties with crisp execution and exceptional follow through.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing,
Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to residential rentals whether local, state, or federal. Compliance with state licensing authority in all regulations and requirements is essential. In most states, a valid, in good standing real estate salesperson license is required.
- Develop and execute growth plans to increase the PURE portfolio of managed properties.
- Respond to inquiries from prospective clients by providing information on PURE services and scheduling appointments to view properties and making presentations to owners.
- When appropriate, participate in networking meetings and business associations to promote PURE services and presence in the community.
- Maintain awareness of market and industry conditions and trends, with an emphasis on legislative changes that have impact on residential rentals.
- Perform comparable market analysis (CMA).
- Assist with setup of new properties and new investors in property management software and all other systems deployed by PURE during the intake process.
- Utilize LeadSimple to track all leads, communicate with prospects and keep status on all prospective clients.
- Submit monthly tracking and reporting as directed.
- 2 years of experience in the Real Estate industry
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Current California Real Estate license
PURE Property Management is the fastest growing profitable residential property management and technology company in the U.S. Led by a team of experienced industry professionals and seasoned technology innovators, PURE acquires single-family residential property management companies and invests in their people and processes. By deploying technology and providing operational efficiencies, PURE enhances resident and investor experiences. For more information, visit https://purepm.co
Equal Employment Opportunity
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. It is PURE Employment LLC and Subsidiaries’ policy to recruit, employ, retain, promote, terminate, and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications and competence. Therefore, it is a violation of PURE Employment LLC and Subsidiaries’ policy to discriminate in the provision of employment opportunities, if that discriminatory treatment is, in whole or in part, based on actual or perceived protected characteristics.
Pure Property Management
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?