- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pure Barre is the national leader in barre fitness with more than 540+ franchise locations in the United States and Canada. Pure Barre Pikesville is seeking a qualified Studio Manager that is focused on driving sales and service excellence for our luxury fitness brand. We are seeking someone that is passionate about fitness and able to build relationships with current and future members.
POSITION: The Studio Manager will oversee all studio daily operations and sales functionality from lead generation to retention.
• 2+ years of fitness sales experience preferred
• Ability to manage and drive multiple revenue streams including memberships and retail
• Must be solution based and results oriented with a competitive spirit
• Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement
• An affinity and passion for fitness
• Solid writing and grammar skills
• Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Professional, punctual, reliable and neat and organized
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
• Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
• Proficiency with computers and Studio software
• College Degree Preferred
• Must have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person and over the phone
• Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
*This is a full-time position. Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule with nights and weekend availability. GM Training will be required.
• Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and networking
• Implement sales process to schedule prospects into introductory classes
• Membership and retail sales
• Supervise Sales Representatives
• Create and build relations with current and future clients
• Proficiency in gym management software and POS to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
• Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
• Collect out-standing dues
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio
• Enforce studio policies and procedures
• Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
• Daily social media posts
• Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
• Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
• Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• This position offers a base rate with a commission based on revenue.
• Quarterly bonus based on Sales and Attrition to plan.
• Training opportunities
• Complimentary Pure Barre Membership while employed
• Employee Retail Discount
Pure Mckenzie LLC
1809 Reisterstown RdPikesville, MD
Get fresh PURE Wellness jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.