In search of motivated sales person with real estate connections in Tucson who wants to grow with a startup company. Position includes:
- Using a patented process of applying a non-toxic dry fog technology to kill mold, fungus, virus, and bacteria from commercial and residential structures. The process has been tested by the US Army Corps of Engineers and was proven to be effective.
-This technology can eliminate all mold spores in a house without the use of demolition and is cost efficient.
It is also effective in killing bacteria and viruses. It is EPA registered to kill the Corona virus and is currently being used by gyms, daycares, funeral homes, restaurants, office space, and other commercial property to clean and disinfect their facilities.
- The company will provide a vehicle and all other specialty tools necessary to complete the job. The employee will be required to complete certification requirements.
- The company will provide online support and marketing. The employee will be required to meet with real estate professionals, insurance agents, and other business owners to advertise the technology. It is imperative that the employee has existing connections in these areas in order to be successful. The employee will need experience in customer service as well. Some leads will be generated from online advertising. Outside sales are with potential customers known to have a need of the product.
- The employee must be detail oriented as they will be dealing with powerful chemicals that must be accurately measured and properly treated to produce the desired results.
- The employee must be highly motivated as this is a startup business that has already been proven to be successful in other areas. The company headquarters will be out of state and the employee will essentially be acting as if they were self-employed. No office space will be provided as there is no need. The employee will be able to work from home often and will be expected to keep the company vehicle at their personal residence.
- The employee will be paid on commission bi-weekly. The commission will be a percentage of each job sold and completed. As this position is 100% commission based, this leads to the potential for significant compensation potential. Sales bonuses will also be rewarded upon reaching various milestones each month.
- Pure Maintenance of Tucson is a new licensee of Pure Maintenance LLC. Other licensees have proven to be very successful in Utah, Idaho, California, Texas, and Florida. In opening up a new location, the employee will be the only technician in the area. After a few months, other markets have shown that due to the increased demand it will be necessary to hire additional technicians and sales associates to meet demands. At that time, employee will migrate to a sales manager or account manager role.