Technology Consulting Executive, Information Technology (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
pureIntegration, an information technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking a pureIntegration is seeking a Technology Consulting Executive to enable business growth and success by providing pre-sales consulting support, solution design and project delivery oversight. In addition, this position will have the opportunity to develop go to market consulting offerings, participate in account expansion, and people development.
pureIntegration Technology Consulting Executives earn a base salary, as well as variable compensation based on the number of project deliveries, she/he manages and the financial success of each project. Moreover, s/he may earn additional compensation as a technology/service offering lead.
- Pre-sales support: qualify opportunities, support business development activities, participate in client sales meetings
- Project Solutioning: design solutions, estimate project scope, co-author statements of work, lead RFI/P responses, develop resource requisitions, interview project team members, create work orders for contractors
- Project delivery oversight: supervise project resources, provide project management, enable project extensions, provide project financial management, conduct project deliverable review, participate in preparation and execution of client QBR’s
- Secondary Roles
- Offering development: define, develop, and implement new offerings for the company to bring to its clients.
- Account management support: coordinate with the client account team to identify areas the company can provide new solutions and support key relationship development
- Mentoring: actively support performance management, people development, and training of company talent
As a Technology Consulting Executive within pureIntegration, you will combine your passion for leading teams and engaging customers, with your ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
Location: Remote Role (Physical Locations, Reston, VA)
Work Arrangement: FTE with Benefits
Work Authorization: EAD, GC, and USCIT - We will sponsor H1B Visas for the right candidate(s) only.
- Assist in sales process, meeting with senior client executives to discuss how pureIntegration can deliver on program requirements
- Design solutions, develop level of effort estimates, and contribute to corresponding proposals
- Develop requisitions and conduct interviews for team members needed for engagements
- Manage team capacity, forecasting, financial performance, and resource allocation
- Build relationships with key clients, partners, and internal counterparts
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within pureIntegration
- Maintain an expert knowledge of various clients’ platforms and other products, and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience
- Accurately evaluate performance of team members and provide direct and actionable feedback
- Collaborate with Account Directors and Executive Leadership Team, bringing unique insights on real-world client needs to shape our services and future roadmap
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed aggressive hiring goals
- 5+ years as IT consulting service manager lead
- 5+ years of IT project and client management experience
- 10+ professional experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years hands-on software development experience preferred
- Commercial IT consulting service experience preferred
- Big Six consulting firm experience preferred
- Experience in Communications, Media, Ad Tech and/or Insurance preferred
- Experience with managing project teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Pure Integration - Corporate
Get fresh Tech Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.