Senior Observability Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking Senior Observability Architects with a passion for driving improved systems reliability, availability and performance in a multi-cloud environment by building observability platforms that expose views and data to engineering teams to detect anomalies and make informed decisions. We are looking for architect who look forward to collaborating with engineering teams to understand their requirements for views into metrics, traces and logs, can build standards for how different architectures are monitoring with common tooling, can drive improvements to tools and drive recommendations for changes, and can enable engineering teams to get the most use out of the observability platform tooling that is available. The resources in this role will also be involved in architecting and building requirements for our monitoring as code platform that is integrated into deployment pipelines. If this sounds like you, and you want to join a team who is leading change their industry, apply today!
Location: Position is remote. Client site is in Washington DC.
Work Arrangement: 1099 Contract Role or W2 Fulltime
Work Authorization: EAD, GC, US Citizens. We Do Not Accept H1B Visas. We Do Not accept C2C relationships
- Provide expertise on observability engineering while overseeing the team’s effort who is providing tools and capabilities to meet customer engineering team needs.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to understand observability needs, what’s working and what’s not, and evangelize the current platform.
- Grow and drive improvements to the observability platform.
- Participate in the creation of new data-driven platform components that centralizes outputs of point tools, providing programmatic data and dashboarding access to consuming teams, and acts as a centralized information source for ML-driven correlation, RCA and anomaly detection.
- Drive requirements and collaborate on development of an in-house Monitoring as Code platform.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise in the area of architectural improvement to drive resiliency and scalability across multiple cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc) and SaaS vendors (Snowflake, Databricks, etc)
- Drive the mechanics, implementation in context of existing tools, and adoption of availability based onSLIs, SLOs and Error Budgets
- Participate in troubleshooting and recovery of complex internally and externally facing services in production, from low to critical impacts
- Create and maintain documentation, videos and other content utilized within the observability team, and also as training and guidance for engineering team consumers.
- Serve as mentors and advisors to junior staff.
- Maintain expertise in both COTS and opensource observability trends.
- AWS or Azure Solutions Architect, Administrator or Developer certification
- 4+ years experience supporting monitoring and observability for complex microservices applications in public cloud at scale
- 4+ years experience with Linux, Windows, python, Go, PowerShell, C#, Java script or similar
- Familiarity with tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, Azure Monitoring, Cloudwatch, Grafana is a plus
- Familiarity with data structures for observability storage, such time series data, trace graphs, etc is a plus
- Experience with both relational and non-relational database architecture, availability and scaling concepts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Pure Integration - Consulting
Get fresh Enterprise Architect Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.