Pure Healthcare is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to “Making Each Day Matter” for the patients we serve. We take a person-centered approach to care management based on a comprehensive assessment with an emphasis on maintaining quality of life to those experiencing chronic healthcare needs. Pure Healthcare is an innovative and collaborative model for care management that bridges the gap in healthcare that individuals and families frequently experience. Pure Healthcare staff benefit from a positive work environment that promotes their personal goals and growth. Our staff are supported so they can deliver a valuable difference for our patients and our community.
As a member of our team, you'll have a chance to impact many lives. You may find a deeper meaning in your work or rediscover why you chose your profession in the first place. The passion you may have been missing in previous workplaces can be found at Pure Healthcare.
What you should know about the RN Care Manager role for Pure Healthcare:
- The RN Care Manager role is a DRIVING position
- We provide comprehensive care and supportive services which maximize the quality of life of those we serve, enabling them to achieve optimal health, well-being, and independence in the community.
The RN Care Manager's essential duties are:
The Pure Healthcare Care Manager will develop comprehensive person-centered care plans for every member, with a focus on assuring timely and appropriate access to care and the skillful coordination of broad array of medical and social services. This position affords the opportunity to work with patients, providers, and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care from acute care across the continuum. The Care Manager is the key to ensuring a collaborative and proactive approach to support the patient and caregiver in the management chronic medical conditions.
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio without any board actions.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN); Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Three to Five years clinical experience in Case Management, Care Coordination, Discharge Planning, Medicaid and/or Medicare managed care, LTC experience and/or community health. Mental Health Experience is a plus.
- Certification in Care Management preferred
- Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and care.
- Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime, or inclement weather.
- Valid Driver's License with Safe Driving Record
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Benefits & Perks: Your health and happiness matters!
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- PayActiv – earned wage access before payday
- Q-Life program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Pure Healthcare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.