We are currently seeking an Office Assistant that will assist with the daily office requirements, help bid new communities and tackle new challenges! Be sure to visit our website to check out our work! www.puregreeninc.net We look forward to hearing from you!
- Answering Phones
- Managing our Service email address
- Managing fleet fuel logs
- Entering estimates / bids into Quickbooks
- Assisting in production bids
- Perform all other office tasks such as filing, errands, etc.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Pure Green Inc.
Why Work Here?Here at Pure Green Inc. we believe that work doesn't have to be a chore. We have a laid back environment where your hard work will always pay off! We believe that you can enjoy your job and look forward to coming to work. We are a landscape company that has more than 17 years in our field! We work with the top builders of America to produce and grow our community by building new subdivisions for our state and boarding state. We landscape the entryways, common open spaces and homes lots as they sell. We focus solely on production work and new community builds. We aren't just creating jobs, we are creating careers! Come join the Pure Green team today!
Awesome, laid back work environment! Friendly staff! Ample room for growth!