Owner Operators with 2+ yrs of experience who have reliable tractors! We want good people to be a part of our family!
- Must have Class A CDL. Additional Endorsements a bonus.
- Must Have 2 yrs Exp.
- Must Have Clean MVR.
- Must Have a Reliable Tractor! Note: We have trailers if you don't own one.
- No Criminal Record.
- We Payout VERY HIGH percentages.. 80% of all revenue goes to you!!
- Direct Deposit sent weekly. Money in account every Friday !
- Weekly Deduction Programs on tags, trailers, equipment and insurance.
- Fuel Cards Provided! We don't expect you to front the money for fuel.
- Fuel Discounts at all Pilot and Flying J Truck stops.
- Ability to Make Bonuses with a performance-based Owner-Operator of the Month program.
- Referral Bonus ! Bring your friends !
- Hometime is 100% negotiable! You set your schedule.
- We offer Unlimited miles for those who want them. You want to drive, we have the loads!
- We do Dry Vans Only. No flat beds no tankers, no reefers, no doubles/triples to hassle with.
- We only accept No Touch Freight.
- We have a strict policy about No Forced Dispatch for owner-operators.
- We will assign a Dedicated Dispatcher to manage your routes.
- Oncall dispatching available 24/7. Don't get stuck with a problem overnight!
- Contracts with various road services that helps you in a pinch.
- Doesn’t matter where you live. Midwest preferred but not required.
• Between $260,000 to $364,000 per year.
Note: We based the salary estimate on gross of $5000 to $7000 per week. Gross earnings depend on your availability and number of miles you are committed to driving. We normally book loads at an average of $2.00/mile with peaks upward of $2.60/mile. This depends on freight demand, season, geographic location, and other market conditions affecting spot and dedicated market trends. There are Owners who make less who don’t drive very much. There are Owners who make more who drive continually. This all depends on your commitment.
WE'VE BUILT A REPUTATION ON EXCELLENCE IN SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS. Our business was created to help other businesses get dependable shipping from the loading dock to the customer site. The principles of our business have remained steadfast through the years with fast and safe transport of even the most difficult freight. Safe transport of goods in the hands of skilled, qualified professionals is key. Visit our website at http://www.purefreightlines.com.
About Pure Freight Lines
A family-owned, Illinois-based transportation and logistics company is looking for safety-concious, experienced truck drivers and owner-operators.