- Posted: over a month ago
DISPENSING AGENT JOB SUMMARY:
Dispensing Agents are friendly, compassionate cannabis professionals who guide patients through the process of understanding, selecting, and purchasing cannabis products.
We are seeking a full-time day maker who is self-motivated and wants to grow with us in this exciting industry. The preferred candidate has integrity, a positive attitude, dependable, and strives to exceed customer service expectations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and acknowledge each patient/caregiver as they enter and exit in a friendly, positive manner.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for patients by listening and responding to patient needs.
- Provides product knowledge on medicating options, methods, and strain information.
- Cashier using Point of Sale systems.
- Assist with product and order fulfillment as assigned.
- Promotes a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established laws and regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain store visual standards through stocking, cleaning and sanitation.
- Exceptional customer service skills, must have the ability to engage with people with a positive attitude
- Cash handling experience
- Minimum of two years of retail experience
- Ability to engage effectively with a diverse customer base
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are required
- Clean, professional appearance and hygiene
- Experience in front desk and office work in a related field.
- Cannabis knowledge or cannabis industry experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills required including Word and Excel.
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, stretch, walk, bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive motions, and carry boxes or items.
Applicants must be a minimum of 21 years old. Must be able to pass an extensive state-mandated background check, no felonies allowed. Clean driving record required. Valid driver's license required along with reliable transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pure Dakota Health
TravelView all jobs at Pure Dakota Health