PURE BEAUTY is seeking a highly motivated self starter who can manage all production based
operations and grow with this position as the company continues to scale. In the last year we
have experienced significant growth and are at a point where we need to tackle both day-to-day
logistics as well as build out systems to ensure smooth and efficient coordination between
sales, cultivation, manufacturing and distribution, as well as all other in-house operations. This
role will work with our founders and growing management team to assess, analyze and adapt
to improve all organizational and supply chain processes to maximize quality, productivity and
efficiency. The ideal person will bring experience and existing examples of how they have
approached managing a supply chain as well as any systems or formats for running these
elements that they have contributed to or created. Ideally this person will quickly grow into
broader level business strategy and decision-making.
● Develop and execute operational policies and procedures in CA, which will inform the
blue-prints for other states as we grow.
● Improve, create and implement systems for managing all inventory, including production
planning, short-term scheduling, deployment of inventory, etc.
● Coordinate sales projections and execute scheduling of supply chain, including
coordinating with the sales team, manufacturing, cultivation, distribution, and retail
● Manage distribution partners and establish and oversee reporting requirements for these
partners which would feed into our evolving operational systems.
● Work with finance and founders to track cost of goods and work to apply to budget,
inventory and any losses of product etc.
● Ensure all regulatory and legal documents are filed, including compliance among all skus
and creating a systematic process and calendar for this, enabling delegation over time.
● Help with tracking and management of cash flow
● Quantifying opportunity costs to inform broad-level strategy
● Believe in Pure Beauty and like the Pure Beauty team!
Skills / Experience
● Creativity and analytical skills in looking for efficiencies; always iterating on processes
● Obsessive attention to detail and quality control.
● Business analytics experience / interest.
● Operational experience and proficiency in managing warehousing, shipping, receiving,
dispatching and distribution of goods.
● Experience working directly with cannabis flower a huge plus, and passion for learning
about flower is a must.
● Good communication skills and positive attitude, willingness to collaborate and take
feedback in a fast moving, evolving and adapting start-up environment.
PURE BEAUTY is a boutique cannabis brand that focuses on quality of flower, minimalist
design and environmental progressiveness. We are located in Los Angeles.
We are a small company that has a deep appreciation for hard work and dedication. As such we
all wear many hats and are not afraid to get our hands a little dirty. Looking for like-minded
Salary commensurate with experience and skill level. Will include benefits such as health
insurance and paid vacation.