Front Desk Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job posting is for a position in a studio owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not Pure Barre Corporate. This franchisee owns a license to use Pure Barre’s logos and trademarks, for example, when running the studio. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from Pure Barre Corporate. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not Pure Barre Corporate. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the studio, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. Pure Barre Corporate has no control over employment matters at the studio. Pure Barre Corporate will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
Pure Barre is the national leader in barre fitness with more than 500+ franchise locations in the United States and Canada. Pure Barre provides more than just an amazing workout for its clients, it is also a place where we can go to feel empowered, be held accountable, find support, motivation and gratitude for ourselves and others, and most of all find encouragement to live healthier lives and be our best self! Pure Barre is a community centered around fitness. We are currently expanding our team at Pure Barre and seeking a qualified Sales Representative that is focused on driving sales and service excellence to expand our Pure Barre community. This is the perfect opportunity to interact with clients on a daily basis and help create a supportive and meaningful community!
POSITION: The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager and/or Sales Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio, building a relationship, providing a positive experience, and successfully moving them through the sales process to a membership sale. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining and providing unmated customer service to current members. Boutique fitness knowledge or experience is preferred, but not required. This position is part-time position that requires availability to work a rotating, weekend morning shift.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive base rate
- Commission paid on sales
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
- Free unlimited membership to Pure Barre
- Employee Retail Discounts
- Proficient sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Warm welcoming and engaging personality
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, and private training
- Self-motivated and takes initiate
- Ability to learn and use the ClubReady software system
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s goals and needs
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Process accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up & follow through activities with prospective clients
- Light cleaning of the retail area, studio, and restrooms
- Other duties as assigned by owner
Pure Barre is closely following the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, members, and community.
Pure Barre is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pure Barre does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.” We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
TravelView all jobs at Pure Barre