Barre Fitness Instructor
Pure Barre Lancaster, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Pure Barre, the largest, most established barre fitness concept in the nation, with over 500 studios in the United States and Canada is hiring teachers for our location! If you have background in dance, cheer, or performing arts, this part-time position could be the perfect job for you!
The Pure Barre technique is one of the fastest ways to build strength, define and sculpt lean muscle mass, and increase mobility in a dance-inspired studio. The Pearland studio is an easy 20-minute drive from the loop, with classes 7 days a week, mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
- Musicality – the ability to keep rhythm and count to the beat of music
- Comfortable leading groups of 20 people over a mic
- Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high-energy for 55-minute class is required
- Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality
- Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
- Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
- Dependable with a strong work ethic - natural willingness to go above and beyond
- Background in dance, fitness, cheerleading or barre concept (ideal but not required)
- Available to teach a minimum of 5 classes per week (flexible options)
- Memorize and prepare great classes, as well as learn full choreography changes on a quarterly basis
- Attend once/month team meetings
- Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including diligent study of choreography and class planning prior to each class, as well as learning full choreography changes on a quarterly basis
- All instructors are required to complete a 4-day training at one of our corporate training centers, as well as significant 'at home' study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach classes. Minimum one-year commitment to teaching required before attending 4-day training.
Pure Barre is a total body workout that utilizes the ballet barre to perform small, isometric movements, which burn fat, sculpt muscles and create long, lean physiques. Pure Barre has exploded in popularity in recent years, due to its extremely effective technique, friendly, high-energy atmosphere, and fun, motivating music.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a competitive base rate
- Free unlimited membership to Pure Barre while employed
- Employee Retail Discount
- Flexible Scheduling
To apply and for more information about this position, please email email@example.com Please include an updated resume.
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Pure Barre