Social Media Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Social Media Representative
Pure Barre is the national leader in barre fitness with more than 500+ franchise locations in the United States and Canada. Pure Barre provides more than just an amazing workout for its clients, it is also a place where we can go to feel empowered, be held accountable, find support, motivation and gratitude for ourselves and others, and most of all find encouragement to live healthier lives and be our best self! Pure Barre is a community centered around fitness. We are currently expanding our team at Pure Barre Woodbridge, VA and seeking a qualified Social Media Representative that is focused on attracting and interacting with targeted virtual communities and networks users. This is the perfect opportunity to interact with clients on a daily basis and help create a supportive and meaningful community!
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Pure Barre Woodbridge’s Social Media Representative should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. The SMR is responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
The purpose of the Social Media Representative is to assist the Sales Manager with the social media new membership sales strategy by bringing new prospects to the studio, building a relationship, providing a positive experience, and successfully moving them through the sales process to a membership sale. The Social Media Representative also assists with retaining and providing unmated customer service to current members across all social media platforms. Boutique fitness knowledge or experience is preferred, but not required. This position is a 10 hour a week part-time position that requires availability to work at least 1 hour a day, 7 days a week.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and Yelp.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in Spanish would be ideal
- Background in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations preferred
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (Sales Manager and Lead Teacher) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive base rate
- 25% off Pure Barre Apparel from the Pure Barre Woodbridge Boutique
- Free Unlimited Membership at Pure Barre Woodbridge
Powered by JazzHR
Pure Barre - Woodbridge VA
BusinessView all jobs at Pure Barre - Woodbridge VA