Benefits and Financial Services Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a self-driven, customer-focused individual with experience in Benefits and Financial Services – both Group and Individual - to join our team. As a Customer Services Representative, or CSR, you will act as a liaison to provide the appropriate services and solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects. Your duties will include processing new business, renewals, policy change requests, maintaining knowledge of our products, and answering any questions our clients may have. As our Benefits and Financial Services CSR, your ability to build relationships will aid you in retaining the trust and business of our clients for years to come. If you’re ready to join an energetic and driven team to grow your Benefits and Financial Services CSR career, apply to Purdy Insurance Agency today!
Flexible work from home options available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekends Off
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Professional Development
- First class service for clients.
- Processing new applications, preparing renewals, processing changes and issuing insurance documentation as required.
- Handle customer inquiries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives through problem solving within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution and satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using company standard procedures.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Fostering strong relationships with clients to maintain client retention.
- Treating each client interaction as an opportunity for education and an opportunity for account rounding.
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner in all communications, including via phone, email, and face to face.
- A Health and Life license is preferred, but we will train the right individual.
- Benefits and Financial Services experience, independent agency experience a plus.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people.
- Intermediate computer and technology proficiency.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices – Microsoft Office and Applied Epic experience is a bonus.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively.
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven to succeed.
Purdy Insurance Agency Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Purdy Insurance Agency Inc.