The Purdy Financial Group (PFG) is looking for independent, business-minded individuals who want a fulfilling career with flexibility and potential for growth. As a remote agent, you determine when and where you work. Our fresh approach to selling policies allows us to connect you with local clients who are interested in our product. You will never be asked to cold call, walk door-to-door, or sell to your friends. Your primary role will involve meeting with families who have requested coverage to determine the most affordable and personalized options for them.
- Presenting the most affordable and personalized options for each family
- Building and maintaining distribution of mortgage protection and final expense products in your market
- Tracking and reporting daily calls, appointments, and closed business
- Maintaining a high level of customer service with existing clients
Investing in our agents is one of our top priorities. Below are some ways that we equip you to take control over your career, giving you a wide range of opportunities for flexibility, development, and income growth:
- Remote Location – work from home and in your local area
- Contract Position – freedom to work your ideal schedule
- Ongoing Development – mentorship from top sales agents, webinars, training events
- Prep for State Exam – (if not licensed upon being hired)
- Warm Leads – never make cold calls
- Full Commission Sales – unlimited income potential
- Cash Incentives, Awards, and Vacation Prizes
As an insurance agent, you must be a highly motivated self-starter who is career-minded, goal-oriented, and seeking an excellent business development opportunity. You must have communication skills, a drive to help people, and the ability to interact effectively and build solid relationships with clients. Other requirements include:
- A computer
- A cell phone
- Must obtain insurance license upon being hired
The Purdy Financial Group mission is simple: to make the insurance business profitable for agents and agency builders, while providing outstanding service to our clients. This occurs on the foundation of our core values, which include putting people first, working as a team, communicating effectively and honestly, striving to be a positive influence, and doing the right thing – even when no one is looking.
With this mindset, we’ve developed our approach to building clientele: contacting people who have requested our help, rather than cold calling. Next, we invest in our agents. Our efforts are focused on getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal, and providing agents with the support needed to achieve substantial success.
Relationships matter, people come first
Relentless pursuit of personal growth
Open, honest, and productive communication
We do the right thing even when no one is looking
We work as a true team and strive to be a positive influence
We act like owners because we own it
Being of service and doing good in the world
We have fun and we get stuff done
Purdy Financial Group
Why Work Here?Purdy Financial Group Core Values: Relationships matter, people come first Relentless pursuit of personal growth Open, honest, and productive communication We do the right thing even when no one is looking We work as a true team and strive to be a positive influence We act like owners because we own it Being of service and doing good in the world We have fun and we get stuff done
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are looking for an opportunity of growth and advancement, then this may be the career for you!