- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job # 2659
Manufacturing firm experiencing huge growth over the last few years needs an experienced Buyer II. This is an exciting position where your expertise will make a difference. Explore opportunities for cost savings. Negotiate and build strong relationships with vendors. Assure on time delivery. Creatively find solutions to problems. This is a contract position. Salary DOQ
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Manage and resolve issues including quality and invoice issues
- Perform analysis and make recommendations to internal and external customers
- Build vendor relationships
- Collaborate with other teams
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Business, Accounting or related discipline
- 3+ years buyer experience in a manufacturing environment
- ERP/MRP (especially SAP) experience as well as strong computer skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Purchasing Professionals, Inc.
Get fresh Facility Buyer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.