Purafil is hiring a Marketing Manager who will manage, develop, and implement marketing activities to maximize sales of an assigned brand; analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develop strategies for assigned brand based on research and analysis; work with sales teams to identify and implement appropriate sales strategies. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none. This key position within the Marketing team requires a natural collaborator who can partner with internal teams including innovation, outreach, sales, and distribution to ensure each team’s voice is reflected in our communications. This position reports to VP of Marketing & Innovation and will be based out of our corporate headquarters in Doraville, GA.
· Go-to-market planning; collateral development and coordination with other functions; trade show and support marcom activities
· Product implementations: Champion new product platforms; define marketing requirements; motivate cross-functional teams on product implementation, and documentation
· Build and provide supporting sales tools (e.g., new product launch packages, presentations, brochures).
· In store merchandising including product training, collateral development, promotion creation and execution
· Coordinate with major distributors on channel strategy to drive brand awareness at retailers to pull product through the channel
· Develop and maintain industry and segment knowledge, and track emerging trends
· New Product Development: lead NPD teams in the creation of new products, line extensions and / or cost reduction projects with an understanding of StageGate and an ability to fast track prototype development for customer validation.
· Generate internal and external communications (e.g., press releases, brochures, product/application profiles, Web/App content, Social Media)
· Customer Advocate: Develop deep understanding of customers’ technical applications & commercial ecosystems; work with customers to identify business challenges/requirements, propose functional solutions and develop product strategy
· Develop and maintain relationships with key target customers and OEM’s to support business activities in conjunction with market development and sales representatives
· Road mapping: Plan and prioritize product evolution based on customers’ and market input; timely and efficiently communicate with relevant enterprise teams commercial and technical drivers
· Conduct primary market research through VOC collection at key customers and other influencers to refine the strategy
· Financial Accountability: Responsible for financial performance of given vertical markets, market sizing, product positioning, and go-to-market strategy
· Research: Evaluate emerging technology trends and strategic business opportunities these present.
· Coordinate segment strategies with global colleagues to ensure consistent pricing and positioning with global customers
· Develop and implement product and service strategies that further the overall Purafil business strategy and drive sales for the segment
· Devise pricing/margin guidelines for the segment for use by the regions consistent with the strategy/value proposition
· Monitor competitive behavior and product performance. Devise strategies to differentiate our products and services
· Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
· Highly self-motivated, outgoing individual with a resilient nature, ready to learn in a rapidly-growing environment.
· Ability to travel as needed
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred), MBA a plus
· Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role for a manufacturing organization
· Experience working in the grow, gardening, or hydroponics market preferred
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key decision makers at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
· Solid experience with ERP software (e.g. Macola) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel & PowerPoint)
· Experience delivering consultative client-focused solutions to meet customer needs.
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. With revenues of $1.6 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the world. With over 7,000 employees, the Company serves its customers from a global footprint of 105 facilities in over 25 countries. Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end markets and produces mission critical products with high replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company’s revenue comes from replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into customer’s products or processes.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while coaching others to reach their highest potential. Please visit Madison at www.madison.net.
Purafil is the global leader in gas phase (chemical) filtration technology. Our products and solutions are targeted towards providing superior levels of Indoor Air Quality in a variety of environments including but not limited to oil & gas; water treatment; heavy manufacturing; electronics & semiconductor manufacturing; data centers; transportation; mining; commercial offices; restaurants & food service; galleries, museums, archives & libraries – for corrosion protection, odor control, health and preservation applications.
At Purafil, our values – integrity, service, entrepreneurialism, innovation, accountability, adaptability & respectful candor – serve as our guiding framework for how we lead & interact with our teams, make decisions and direct resources. They also provide a structure within which all teammates can focus their energies on achieving core strategic objectives in a consistent manner.
Our screening process includes a drug test and background check. Upon hiring we use the E-Verify system to validate status to work legally in the United States.
Purafil provides an excellent benefits package which includes healthcare, paid days off, and a 401K plan.
Purafil is an EOE, Drug, Tobacco and Alcohol Work Free Environment.
For more information about us, visit our website at www.purafil.com or www.filtrationgroup.com