ASSISTANT MANAGER/SHIFT LEADER
We are a lifestyle brand.
If you are looking to join an awesome team, have a positive working environment and live a healthy and active lifestyle, we offer an exciting and rare opportunity to join a striving brand and ever growing in this industry.
We are on a mission to provide the world with simple, wholesome food and beverage items that fit today's lifestyle with an experience that is intimate yet fast and consistent day after day 365 days a year.
We love and take pride in what we do and looking for the right partners to grow with us, please join us if you consider yourself a person of integrity, hard-working team player who is looking to constantly grow and learn.
Our assistant manager has an overall responsibility to lead a team of like-minded, remarkable individuals. Not only will you serve and educate the guests about our products, but also the health benefits associated with each nutrient-rich recipe in their mission to live a better, happy life. The assistant manager will also be responsible for creating a positive environment for peers and guests’ alike daily.
- Sets a positive example for the team and has clear communication with the entire team.
- Provides an exceptional customer service experience to all customers
- Discovers and responds to customer needs (including complaints).
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Assist GM with maintaining inventory, managing labor, and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results.
- Ensures compliance with all food safety laws and sanitation regulations.
- Assist GM with enforcing and maintaining all procedures and policies of Pura Vida at the store level.
- Assists in the stores recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining talent efforts.
- Responsible for organizing, scheduling and supervising shifts of team members.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service in a hospitality environment (i.e. restaurant, hotel, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- Minimum 2 year experience in management in a hospitality environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense
- Experience with guest services management and demonstrates leadership abilities
- Must be able to frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read and write in English
- Progressive compensation package
- Paid training to prepare you for success
- On-going career opportunities
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Opportunities for growth in management positions