Inside Sales Representative – Medical Focused CBD
PūrWell - Boynton Beach, Florida
$30,000 to $150,000+
Great opportunity to join the fastest growing industry!
Are you interested in capitalizing on the emerging CBD market? Do you love connecting with people and making a difference in their lives? If yes, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals to join PūrWell as we continue to expand our market share as the leading, medically focused Hemp CBD company in the cannabis industry.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling to new and existing customers within the healthcare industry. The position is focused on generating incremental business within existing accounts, prospecting/selling to new accounts and developing relationships over the phone.
WE ARE a company focused on providing pure, natural hemp oil products that promote general health and wellness. Our proprietary formulations are designed specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
We have crafted the finest products containing full-spectrum, cannabinoid rich hemp oil that delivers powerful whole plant relief.
PūrWell products are sold exclusively through medical professionals, such as physicians, pharmacies, chiropractors, and home healthcare providers. You won’t find out products in gas stations, convenience stores, or vape shops.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with wholesale accounts within the medical community, for the purpose of selling the company’s products. This includes, but not be limited to, inside sales, outside sales, cold calling, prospecting, quoting and closing new business. Once a new account is established, the Sales Representative will provide ongoing customer support.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
- Proactively reach out to customers through networking, cold calling, and inbound leads.
- Present, promote and sell PūrWell’s products using value-based sales methodologies to existing and prospective customers.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast.
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for daily calls, sales goals, etc.
- Maintain and manage all information in our CRM software.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all PūrWell’s products and services.
- Provide daily updates and reports of activities and business opportunities.
- Travel required approximately 5% of time.
Qualifications and Skills
· Sales experience – minimum 1 year with proven track record of success. Healthcare or supplement industry preferred but not required.
· Education – high school diploma or equivalent required.
· Well-developed communication skills.
· Strong computer skills - knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preferred.
· Positive attitude and appreciation for providing the ultimate customer service experience.
· Ambitious, self-motivated, and ready to grind!
Compensation and Benefits
· Starting salary of $30,000
· 6% monthly commissions on all products sold (unlimited residual potential)
· Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
· 401(k) with company contribution