Customer Service Representative
- Expired: December 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Punch Studio is a leading Home, Gift & Stationery product supplier for thousands of specialty retailers worldwide. We create high-quality, beautifully designed, and giftable products that bring delight to people's everyday lives and homes. We are a privately held company headquartered in Culver City, CA looking for passionate leaders to join our growing, vibrant team!
About The Position
We are looking to add to our Customer Service team! As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for all aspects of customer service ranging from being the primary customer interface to working directly with all internal departments. The right candidate will be able to efficiently execute the daily duties and liaise with the sales, purchasing, accounting and warehouse teams. If you are skilled at following up and proactively resolving inquiries, handling change, resolving complaints and thinking outside the box, then you will excel on our Customer Service Team. In this role, you are essentially the front-line defense at helping customers have a positive experience with Punch Studio via the phone and/or email.
Essential Job Function
- Personably engage customers to understand their questions and deliver total satisfaction.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional support to our customers via email and phone.
- Identify areas of improvement of the customer experience and business practices, proactively propose solutions and execute with limited management supervision.
- Ensure proper documentation of written and verbal communication.
- Work closely with other departments regarding details of orders, delivery and invoicing.
- Maintains and tracks customer orders.
- Research and review issues and communicate effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Assist customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Processing orders. Handling complaints and customer claims.
- Sending order acknowledgments to customers. Logging orders that are delayed and need resolution.
- Entering orders and electronically linking hard copy PO’s to sales orders. Accuracy is imperative. Typing 30 wpm and 10-key speed is important.
- Double checking orders that have been entered for accuracy, backorder conditions, price discrepancies and other key data elements
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer orders by processing customer adjustments and resolving discrepancies.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-focused role.
- Working knowledge of inventory and shipping departments preferred.
- Strong high volume outbound-inbound call experience
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and management.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work and respond quickly under pressure.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Benefits plan including medical, dental and vision
- Retirement and profit sharing
AddressCulver City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Punch Studio